Macaroni and Please is a new fundraiser for the Junior League of Cedar Rapids offering multiple sessions where elementary aged students have the opportunity to learn vital life skills, giving them knowledge and confidence in a fun and interactive setting.
Funds raised from Macaroni and Please will be used to support Junior League community projects throughout the year.
- Money/Bank: We will focus on the importance of working hard and saving money
- Bullying: We will focus on the importance of respecting yourself and others and how to deal with a bully
- Phone Etiquette/First Impressions/Introductions: We will focus on the importance of first impressions and how to introduce yourself as well as proper phone etiquette
- Safety at Home: We will focus on internet safety, rules for phone and door safety, and general safety tips in case of an emergency
- Body Image: We will focus on healthy eating/exercise and how to instill positive thinking about your body and yourself
- Grocery Shopping/Healthy Choices: We will focus on teaching the kids what to look for at the grocery store and how to read a nutrition label